Friday, October 18, 2013

The Spirit

Title: "The Spirit"
Author: Loki
Classification: Poem
Annotation: Inspired by "Reacción a una canción"



You stand at a distance, alone.
You stand at a distance, alone.
But should you look deep and truly see
and at last, you see nothing
and you no longer wish to see

Do you see me through the eyes of a window?
My lonely spirit may appear at first
if so lovely
as sweet  kisses in the sand
under caring sunset and gentle tide
with which abrupt seduction slides up
from my feet, caressing my thighs
and with slow pace
fills my being with moisture

what should not be seen
then it is because i loathe you 
you who has crept its desperate claws
into my being and deep into my heart
and my spirit.
my spirit remains still
unmoved by you, by anyone.

for the abyss has swallowed whole
what was once claimed as pure
and pointedly untouched

running further from the truth
then  when you first started
but it was too late
and too close
and too much
and too little
and the bitter love never last
or was there even love at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

¿Que pensaste?